v2015.5 - November
Moorings renamed to 'Assets'
A number of customers are using Moorings inspection engine to capture and track other items under their control, so we have re-named these to Assets to give a more broad use.
Electricity Bollard & Meter Reading support
- If your harbour supports it (contact us if you need it enabling), you will see a new Mooring Type of "Electricity". When a mooring is set to this, a new Tab appears showing Meter Readings. This allows you to capture incremental meter readings and "Drawdown" them to generate an order. The Drawdown uses the Tariffs associated with the Mooring.
- When you drawdown meter readings, a "Preview" of the Order that is going to be generated is displayed to allow you to predict / double-check the amount.
- Added ability to download Reports (that don't have parameters) directly from the Report List. Saves some button clicks.
- Chat window was re-opening when you closed your browser after telling it to remain closed.
- Order page screen jump resolved.